We are looking for dynamic instructors to teach in our Human Resource Management degree completion program ON-LINE. This program focuses on practical applications of both human resource management and specific areas of knowledge. Our instructors introduce the principles, theories, and practices of Human Resource Management to the next generation of Human Resource business partners.
Instructors teach students current Human Resource Management theory and application that can be applied immediately in their jobs to create more rewarding careers and work environments. Specific skills covered include, but are not limited to, employment law, recruitment, assessment and selection; employee performance, training and development, compensation and benefits, health safety and security, employee and labor relations, HR information systems and strategic HR management and global strategic management and current issues.
• Prepare and teach courses using provided syllabus
• Model effective oral and written communications that engage the students, provide clarity, and improve student learning
• Facilitate challenging and thought-provoking discussions
• Effectively interrelate subject area with other relevant disciplines and to real-life experience
• Demonstrates consistency and fairness in the preparation and grading of exams, and provide timely feedback to students.
• Grade submitted assignments and provides developmental feedback to students in a timely manner.
• Work with Program Director to resolve student concerns.
Master’s degree from an accredited institution in relevant field or a master’s degree from an accredited institution with relevant work experience.
Knowledge of online delivery methods, principles and techniques.
Human Resources Management practitioners certified PHR, SPHR, GPHR.
College level teaching experience.
Online teaching experience.
Record of excellence in teaching.
Friends University - 2 years ago