Education and Experience:
• 3 years of recruiting experience in Industrial, Assembly, Manufacturing or Distribution environment.
• High school diploma is required.
• College degree is preferred.
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in both English and Spanish is required.
• Strong experience working with a web based applicant tracking system.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and analytical skills, coupled with excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication abilities.
• Strong multitasking and time management skills. Comfortable working on several tasks simultaneously.
• Comfortable dealing with customer contacts, Insource associates, supervisors and management team.
• Strong computer experience using spreadsheet and word processing software.
• Self disciplined individual with strong work ethic. Self starter.
• Ability to identify problems and offer real world resolutions within constrained timelines.
• A team player and possess a positive attitude.
• Thoroughness and attention to details, with an ability to adhere to a timeline to ensure success.
• Having a sense of urgency, without overlooking critical details.
• Ability to perform essential functions of the job.
The Recruiter acts as a liaison between the client, the Insource management team, the candidates, the recruiting source, and our corporate office. Our Recruiters seek, identify, screen, interview and present qualified candidates for both short term and indefinite positions for the company. The primary responsibilities of the Recruiters are to source hourly production candidates and supervisors in a geographically diverse region, screen them, and process them through the hiring procedure and applicant tracking system.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Interview and select candidates for job placement based on Insource requirements.
• Perform field recruiting and run job fairs in all areas Insource serves.
• Network in the field and attend job fairs to recruit qualified candidates.
• Develop relationships with recruiting sources, such as, State Employment Security Commissions, Job Connection offices, Community Colleges, other community organizations, etc.
• Ability to multi-task and change priorities and processes.
• Maintain an excellent working relationship with all facets of the client and the Insource management team.
• Manage applicant process and account/candidate follow up.
• Maintain a positive attitude and a sense of urgency in a fast-paced/ever-changing environment.
• Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools.
• Develop job profiles from client visits and job shadowing.
• Evaluate candidate's strengths compared with client requirements by evaluating, screening, and interviewing the candidate.
• Adhere to confidentiality policies and ensure confidentiality of employees' records.
• Complete necessary pre-employment processes including background/drug tests.
• Perform other duties and administrative functions as needed.
Insource Performance Solutions - 20 months ago