needed in San Francisco
The primary focus of this job is to plan, design, develop, implement and support ongoing development and support of the OnBase Document Management System. The functions in this job includes IT Applications Development, Maintenance, IT Architecture, IT Engineering, and other IT Infrastructure support functions.
This position will involve maintenance, development and enhancement of OnBase application. General responsibilities include:
Responsibilities and Duties
- In-depth knowledge in analysis, design, prototype, testing, develop/enhance applications, production support, including requirements gathering, estimating and documentation.
- Expertise with developing PL/SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Experience with OnBase, .Net Framework, SQL database, ASP.NET, C++, and PL/SQL.
- OnBase administration and development, including workflow development.
- Strong knowledge of BI/DW development practices and principles
Key Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Responsible for working with the OnBase team, various business groups, project and team lead to assist in gathering business requirements necessary for implementing enhancements or additional new features to the existing application.
- Responsible for translating business requirements into cost-effective solutions, provide feedback to the requirements gathering process, designing and developing solutions with minimal supervision, and troubleshooting and supporting production systems.
- This position will also participate in the ongoing effort to modernize the platform and keep abreast of current best-practices.
- Investigation and root cause analysis of software and system defects; resolve issues with production systems.
- Development of documentation and training materials to ensure full understanding and use of the application for the business users.
- Interact with customers/ users to support software acceptance process and act as a liaison between development and user community.
- Work with vendor to handle application upgrades and implement complex document management solutions.
- Provide 2nd tier, off-hours remote support as needed.
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities.
- Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Management Information Systems.
- Strong SQL knowledge, including development of stored procedures, SQL queries, and other SQL objects
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases, preferably SQL.
- Configuration of document types and customer queries for business process
- Strong written, communication and interpersonal skills working in a cross-functional team environment.
- Strong knowledge of document management software and workflow is recommended.
- Good knowledge of integrating document management software with other applications via provided APIs.
- Experience with OnBase or any equivalent document management tool strongly preferred.
- High level of energy and enthusiasm. Must have strong interpersonal, organizational, and advanced problem solving skills.
- Good organization skills with strong attention to detail.
- Familiarity with project management and application development principles.
- Experience working in a team development environment, should be a team player.
- Proficiency with varied types of computer hardware and software systems, with emphasis on systems using Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of financial services industry is strong plus.
- Team player
- Provides extraordinary service
Concinnity Group, Inc. - 22 months ago
Concinnity Group can help you find the perfect employee to fit your needs, and hitting the target whether you’re looking to add to...