The Onboarding Coordinator will be responsible for completing key tasks associated with the service engagement for new clients . You will work in a professional, high-end environment with lots of learning opportunities and growth potential. The ideal candidate is a recent college graduate or equivelant by experience with a can-do attitude.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Key tasks will focus on the timely and accurate administration of key onboarding tasks including inventory management of client software media and electronic software files.
- Coordinate, manage, record all tasks associated with the on-boarding tasks for Rimini Street clients.
- Create and manage client support profile documentation.
- The success of the role will be measured by the timely completion of onboarding objectives.
- High school diploma, degree preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to follow direction and to work well independently and as part of a diverse and remote team.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks, and maintain a high degree of quality with the tasks performed.
- Professional, punctual
- Very organized, neat and orderly work methodology
- Execellent writing, grammar, and spelling skills
- Good judgment and decision-making skills
Rimini Street is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet Explorer
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a can do attitude.
- Someone that can grow with the department.
- Someone who thrives in a fast paced environment.
Rimini Street - 9 months ago