External Job Description
Title Resources Guaranty Company (TRGC) is a Texas Title Insurance Underwriter serving independent title insurance agents. TRGC has a new opportunity for an Onboarding Specialist who will work out of our Title Resource Group corporate office in Mount Laurel, NJ 08054.
· Onboard new agents
- Gather agency data allowing for decision to onboard
- Work with agent to set up policy jackets, CPLs and web sites access
- Set up agency database with necessary agency employee information
- Coordinate marketing material requests and company logo materials
- Train agent on Title Resources’ remittance procedure
- Work with agent and agent’s software provider to integrate approved Title Resources forms
- Support national effort of Title Resources to present seminars and webinars
- Integrate TRUE system throughout agents operating system – includes the implementation of the new policy numbering system
- Set up social media (net sheets, etc.) with agents
- Resolve policy issues between agent and Dallas operations
- Assist in securing data for Audit and Underwriting reviews
- Review lag reports for inaccuracies
- Work closely with agent to improve processes
- Seek new agency opportunities
- Distribute marketing materials
- Provide support to other areas of the organization including sales, audit and underwriting.
High school diploma or equivalent is required; Bachelor’s degree highly preferred. 3-5 years’ business experience working in a professional business environment is required. (Title industry familiarity a plus). Must be detail oriented and possess excellent communication, analytical and organizational skills. Strong computer and Microsoft Office skills and the ability to work with internal and external customers is essential. This position will require some travel including overnight travel.
Title Resource Group, LLC, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, will make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual preference, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations.
Amount of Travel
Work At Home
Realogy - 18 months ago