New Oncology MSL Team
- To watch a video about this opening, Click Here!
- To watch a video about our firm, Click Here!
One of our biggest clients has asked us to help them build-out their first ever Oncology Biosimilars MSL Team. Their generic pharmaceutical manufacturing division is the second largest in the world. They been in business over 100 years, with a sterling reputation, and over 1,100 high-quality molecules.
They are looking for five experienced Oncology MSLs to join the three others already on-board. This will round out their initial eight-MSL team. If you’re looking for a unique opportunity on an exciting new team, let’s connect to discuss it.
- Pacific Northwest: already occupied
- California (SF, SoCal, AZ): open
- Midwest South (Houston): open
- Southwest (Dallas, Colorado, New Mexico): already occupied
- Midwest North (Chicago, Minnesota): open
- New England (Boston): open
- New York area: already occupied
- Southeast (NC, Atlanta, FL): open
Please apply online or E-mail your confidential resume (in Microsoft Word, Rich Text Format, or text format) to email@example.com . If unable to E-mail, please send via fax to (970) 241-4395. Please reference 4196 in the subject line of your email or in your fax cover letter.
- PhD, PharmD, MD/DO required
- Oncology MSL experience required (Pharmaceutical, Device, or Diagnostics)
- Ability to travel up to 50%
YOUR PERSONAL PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY ARE GUARANTEED.
NO TELEPHONE CALLS PLEASE. Due to the high volume of resumes received, only applicants with specific experience requested by our clients will be contacted.
Additional opportunities are available throughout the country. Click here to see our list of available positions .
KEYWORDS: msl, "medical science liaison", "clinical liaison", "medical affairs", "clinical development", pharma, pharmaceutical, biotech, biotechnology, biosimilars, oncology, cancer, regional medical scientist, regional medical liaison, PHD, PHARMD, MD, DO, medical device, diagnostics, generic
Click here to apply online
The Alpine Group - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard -