Because the #1 place to work in Columbus wants #1 Employees!|
Quantum Health is seeking registered nurses with at least 5 years of direct care and/or discharge planning to adults receiving oncology tre
atment. Case management experience in a health plan setting preferred. Certification in oncology nursing desired.
Nurses interested in working for a company who strives to coordinate care for the patient and family while assisting the physician between visits will find Quantum Health personally and professionally rewarding.
And if you join us, we hope that you'll work hard. Have fun. Reap the benefits.
Yes, there's also the "normal" medical/dental/vision insurance, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off and more.
- On-site fitness facility
- Paid maternity and paternity leave for births and adoptions
- Domestic partner benefits
- Fun Room with a pool table, ping pong table and air hockey
- Serenity Room for relaxation and meditation
- Frequently catered lunches
- Free beverages, snacks and fresh-popped popcorn ALWAYS
If you're ready to take charge of your own future and work for a company where you can really get ahead and what you do everyday matters, we'd love to hear from you.
Founded in Columbus in 1999, Quantum Health is an award-winning care management and health improvement company serving the healthcare needs...