This position provides a unique opportunity for an experienced sales professional to be part of AVEO’s first national sales force to promote tivozanib for renal cell carcinoma (RCC), pending FDA approval. All positions are field based and report to a Regional Sales Manager.
We are looking for individuals who share the importance of science-based selling and strong business analytics. A solid understanding of the oncology therapeutic area and compassion for patients are essential in this role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Subject to FDA approval, promote safe and effective use of tivozanib within the labeled indication (RCC) and in accordance with company training and policies
- Responsible for individual/territory sales performance and goal attainment
- Understand the Oncology/RCC environment; have in-depth knowledge of disease-state, local drivers, treatment and referral patterns, etc.
- Develop strong relationships with key customers practicing in your geography
- Prepare and implement a comprehensive business plan for territory
- Exercise sound judgment and ensure integrity and compliance with company policies in all activities and communications
- Foster AVEO core values and behaviors
- BS in Business or Science; 5 - 10 years sales experience in pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry.
- Demonstrated understanding of oncology therapeutic area, products and marketplace strongly preferred.
- Proven track record that demonstrates top sales accomplishments.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and communicate technical clinical material clearly and effectively.
- Ability to develop critical relationships with physicians, nurses and ancillary staff within academic hospitals, clinics, and private practice facilities
- Possesses a strong work ethic, ability to develop priorities and manage time appropriately.
- Works with all members of a team effectively.
- Integrates innovative ideas in order to accomplish corporate and individual objectives.
- Ability to travel and valid driver’s license in good standing required.
Aveo Oncology - 30+ days ago