Bryant & Stratton College
Position: Online Associate Admissions Representative
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Work Hours: 40+, Two day shifts (8:30-5:30), 2 afternoon shifts (12-9) and Saturdays (8-5)
Reports To: Admissions Manager
Location: Online Education Division (Orchard Park, NY)
This sales position is responsible for the recruitment and retention of qualified online students through the demonstrated use of consultative needs based selling in a call center environment. The Admissions Representative is responsible for building long-term relationships both internally and externally with the specific intent of improving lead conversion, increasing enrollment, and maintaining desired retention rates.
• To interview and enroll qualified students to meet individual term and annual goals, via the telephone and email.
• To secure referrals and generate leads from all internal and external sources (alumni, students, etc).
• To manage the enrollment process for students, who have applied, ensuring that admissions requirements are met and financial aid paperwork is completed.
• To provide support to improve services to the student and increase campus retention and graduation rates.
• To prepare and maintain accurate records and complete all paperwork in a timely manner.
• To coordinate all necessary internal resources/personnel to improve enrollment results.
• Results/Outcomes oriented
• Organizes work effectively
• Meticulous attention to detail and tasks
• Effectively demonstrate product knowledge
• Creates an engaging environment
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field is required.
• 2 to 3 years of previous sales experience.
• Previous call center experience preferred.
• Possess strong phone skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office and the Internet.
• Ability to self-manage.
• Ability to work well within a team.
Bryant & Stratton College is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Bryant & Stratton College - 23 months ago