Online Community Specialist (Level 1)
As an Online Community Specialist at Bitcasa, you will provide world-class support to customers on Bitcasa's products and services through a variety of channels including community forums, social media (Twitter, Facebook, and Google+), and email. You will also help grow and develop a vibrant online community.
You enjoy interacting with customers, identifying new and creative ways for customers to use Bitcasa, and finding solutions to tough issues. You will be working with Technical Support Engineers to escalate technical issues and provide community insights to management.
- Provide awesome support to Bitcasa customers.
- Answer customer inquiries through community forums, social media, and email.
- Act both as a support representative and consultant for a variety of subjects related to the Bitcasa web, desktop, and mobile applications.
- Think outside of the box and find creative solutions to solve customer problems.
- Effectively articulate information to both technical and non-technical customers.
- Publish FAQ articles, post topics in the community forum, develop engaging video tutorials, post blogs, etc.
- Engage and nurture the online community and drive awareness across multiple channels, including blogs, social media, etc.
- Identify key trends/opportunities within the community and suggest creative and effective solutions.
- Identify opportunities to increase customer satisfaction, engagement, and retention.
- Have fun!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years of customer support experience at an Internet company.
- 1+ years experience moderating online communities at an Internet company.
- Strong knowledge of social networking services such as Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding with Zendesk.
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Experience writing technical articles, FAQs, and blogs.
- A passion for helping and delighting customers.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Android, and iOS.
- Knowledge of load balancers, firewalls, proxy servers, VMware, TCP/IP, and SaaS a plus.
- Must be a good listener, creative, intuitive, resourceful and able to resolve problems in a fast-paced environment
- Independent, self-starter, and team player.
- Intellectually curious and enjoys life-long learning.
Bitcasa offers access to an Infinite Drive across all devices with support for Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, and Windows RT. Users never have...