QuestPoint is a leading digital marketing intelligence company. The company maintains the world’s largest panel of online consumer behavior with over 60 million monthly participants in over 200 countries.
QuestPoint provides two primary services: marketing and intelligence. QuestPoint Marketing works with marketers to generate customers and leads for them. QuestPoint Marketing leverages its consumer data panel to help marketers gain a competitive edge in buying media online.
QuestPoint Decision works with market research firms, ad agencies/networks, software companies, and global brands to provide business and marketing intelligence. Its partners use insights from QuestPoint's consumer panel to drive decision making with respect to media planning, advertising effectiveness, competitive intelligence, audience insights, and product development.
Our company is looking for a Manager Editor to join our Web Brands team whose purpose is to create relatable content for our various brands and audiences. The person in this position must be highly motivated, creative, and nimble. This is a terrific opportunity to take on a valuable role in a fast-paced environment! We offer competitive pay, great benefits, and an amazing team to work with!
- We need someone to lead our content efforts to provide unique organic copy for our various web brands.
- Within the first 45 days this person will be expect to:
- Understand web properties and their target user base.
- Identify key weaknesses in content.
- Build out freelance writer base, content mills, content feeds.
- Setup intern responsibilities and delegation process.
- Within the first 90 days this person will be expect to:
- Work with R&D to analyze potential web properties for acquisition.
- Evaluate and rebuild content.
- Evaluate freelance writer base, content mills, content feeds.
- Whatever it takes to accomplish the above.
- Drive - you are intrinsically motivated to surpass expectations and do your job to the best of your ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively communicate across teams.
- Genuine passion for online content editing.
- Evidence of increasingly complex and relevant experience.
- Average web design skills (CSS, HTML).
- Online marketing experience.
- SEO knowledge.
- Handle large volume content production.
- Aggressive editing skills with an eye for optimization.
- Portfolio of writing examples.
- Excellent proofreading skills.
- Experience with multiple online content management systems (CMS) including Wordpress, Joomla.
- Track record of improving processes without being asked.
- Desire to stay current on relevant trends in your line of work.
- Desire to work in an ever-changing, high-performance, fast-paced environment.
- 3+ years of experience working in an editorial capacity with web content / digital print.
- Forum experience.
- Advanced web design skills (CSS, HTML).
- Photoshop and wireframe knowledge.
- Branding experience.
- eCommerce and/or affiliate experience.
- A/B testing, constantly monitoring, evaluating and optimizing development.
Why work for QuestPoint?
- Work environment with talented, smart, and fun colleagues
- Lots of professional growth opportunities and upward mobility
- 100% paid benefit premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision plans for all regular full-time employees and their dependents
- 401(k) profit sharing plan, with employer paid contributions
- 18 paid holidays each year
- Unlimited PTO (paid time off)
- 100% company paid smartphones
- Fully stocked kitchen with Keurig coffee machines, healthy and indulgent breakfast foods and snacks of all kinds
- Daily catered lunches and “family food truck day” once a week
- Nightly catered dinner for anyone working late
- In-office gym, fitness classes, game room, and meditation room
- Free monthly car washes