Online Education, Synchronous Learning Coordinator
- Assist in the creation of live online events using Adobe Connect.
- Coordinate and facilitate the running of online graduate reviews, meetings, including the location (on and offsite) and scheduling (evening and early mornings events).
- Train and support Academy staff and students in the use and administration of Adobe Connect.
- Handle offsite computer / video event set-up and technical support.
- Ensure that live events run smoothly by creating a professional environment and troubleshooting technical issues.
- Manage the upload and organization of meeting assets, i.e., images, slide shows, video, and audio content.
- Assist in the customization, marketing, and follow-up of online events.
- Assist in the administration and oversight of online learning content, assigning permissions, and enforcing appropriate use of Academy systems.
- Research and advise Cyber Campus team regarding new applications of learning technology.
- Create needed support and training documentation.
Windows operating system: Adobe Connect, Dreamweaver, Captivate, Acrobat, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer, Windows
- Bachelor’s degree desired or comparable experience.
- Previous experience with digital authoring tools.
- Comfort with both Macintosh and Windows OS is essential.
- Project management and leadership skills required.
- Experience in training or technical support.
- Ability to communicate well, work independently, and work under tight deadlines.
Macintosh operating systems: iWork, Safari, Quicktime, OS X
Audio/Visual: Webcam setup and use, experience with digital video preferred
Academy of Art University offers employees’ health insurance, 401K Plan, paid vacation and holidays, and a commuter program. In addition we offer the following unique advantages: a tuition-free undergraduate class, health & wellness programs, access to University gym/pool & athletic games, and participation in various events such as our film festival, fashion show and gallery auctions.
For further information on the Academy: www.academyart.edu
Established in 1929 by Sunset Magazine's creative director, Richard S. Stephens, Academy of Art University transforms aspiring students into...