This position is a critical member of the Marketing and Sales Strategic team involved in management of projects and deliverables for the division. There are three primary functions of this position. The first is to collect, manage, analyze, and interpret information that is used to develop, enhance, and monitor Marketing and Sales Division strategies. The second function is the responsibility for managing projects and programs related to executing those strategies. Finally, the position develops, manages, maintains, reports and analyzes programs that allow the company to better understand and act on customer issues.
• Both independently and part of a strategic Sales and Marketing team, manages strategic and analytic projects and programs for the Marketing and Sales Division from recommendation/inception to post-implementation. Conducts in-depth situation analysis and data analysis and develops strategic implications and recommendations. Develops project requirements and work-plans, metrics reporting, and outcomes assessment.
• Draws inferences from available/incomplete information and develops specific strategic recommendations with supporting data points, assumptions, risks and barriers.
• Creates presentations and materials for the Director of Marketing Analytics Admin & Business, as well as, SVP of Marketing & Sales for the Board of Directors.
• Manages all aspects of research and analytic projects that assist with strategic planning for Marketing and Sales. May include product and line of business research, regional and market assessments, market opportunity and share, employer and consumer research and other data assessment projects.
• Develops, manages, and implements a “voice of the customer” program that includes database management of cross-divisional data points, analysis and trend development, cross-functional project management, facilitation and management of actions plans and development and communications of metrics and reporting. This includes data integration, interpretation, analysis and reporting of qualitative and quantitative data from multiple divisional sources. It also includes analysis and synthesis of other data sources including market research, internal analytics, competitive intelligence and other data points.
• Creates and manages corporate-wide communication and engagement plan for the “voice of the customer” program that maximizes employee integration of the program into their on-going work functions.
• Leads project teams and committees responsible for development work and on-going program management.
• Effectively communicates strategies, outcomes and metrics, via oral and written reports, using Excel, Word, and Powerpoint, to all levels of Cross-Divisional and Senior and Executive management.
• Coordinates and completes multiple, complex, analytical assignments in a deadline oriented environment.
• Consistently demonstrates high standards of integrity by supporting the Lifetime Healthcare Companies’ mission and values and adhering to the Corporate Code of Conduct.
• Maintains high regard for member privacy in accordance with the corporate privacy policies and procedures.
• Regular and reliable attendance is expected and required.
• Performs other functions as assigned by management.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing, Finance, Statistics or related field (Master’s preferred) and a minimum of 5 years of related business experience. In lieu of degree, a minimum of 8 years of related business experience.
• In depth knowledge of health care products and industry.
• Ability to develop strategic recommendations to management for divisional action from legal interpretations of Health Care Reform regulations.
• Demonstrated project management experience. PMI a plus.
• Excellent analytical, organizational and relationship building skills. Ability to data mine information from various sources.
• Strong, demonstrated ability to independently manage long-term projects.
• Excellent skills in database management and/or personal computing including MS Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint. COGNOS or related analytical tool experience preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills. Strong presentation skills and the ability to present data in a clear and concise fashion.
• Ability to work independently and part of a strategic team.
• Ability to think strategically and deal effectively with all levels of management.
In support of the Americans with Disabilities Act, this job description lists only those responsibilities and qualifications deemed essential to the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer