Reply.com seeks to hire a brilliant Marketing Analyst for our San Ramon, CA office located in the Bay Area. The Marketing Analyst will help manage Reply!’s Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Marketing efforts with a focus of business-to-business (B2B) lead generation. Candidates should demonstrate a proven track record for driving online traffic and delivering a positive ROI.
• Build PPC campaigns: define targets, write ads, create keyword lists, choose images/creative, launch and test new PPC campaigns
• Optimize PPC campaigns: expand consumer targets and keyword lists, optimize bids, A/B test ads
• Reporting: create reports on performance stats on a daily and weekly basis and upon request
• Analytics: analyze the KPIs, develop strategy, recommend actions to increase efficiency
• Advanced proficiency in MS Excel. Interest in data modeling and scenario analysis
• 1-3 years of PPC experience required; experience with B2B lead generation preferred; PPC experience on facebook/Google/bing a strong plus
• Knowledge of marketing, mathematics, statistics and analytics required; financial analysis education/experience a strong plus
• Bachelor's degree required; MBA a plus
• Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and decision making
• Ability to organize information and have attention to detail and accurately follow procedures
• Ability to break down information into a concise message for decision makers
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Personal Attributes of the Ideal Candidate include:
• A guerilla sensibility, an appetite for risk, a big thinker: Reply.com needs someone with experience but who is still open-minded enough to be innovative. In other words, we need someone who knows a lot, but knows he or she doesn’t know it all.
• High competitive metabolism and strong work ethic
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• Strong communication skills and positive attitude
• Team attitude: a history of respect for all colleagues
• Compensation is competitive and dependent upon many factors including but not limited to experience, education and past success
*Outside recruiters please do not contact this posting.