Are you looking to work for a thriving global retailing business and make your unique footprint to our online marketing team? This associate position is the perfect way to start your career in the Paid Search channel while taking it to new heights.
Reporting to the Manager, Paid Search Marketing, this position is responsible for the execution of Search Engine Marketing plans and strategies.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Pulls together monthly reports and adds analysis
- May attend monthly Sales meetings in a supporting role
- Focused on top priority and basic builds
- Owns basic optimizations and contributes to higher level optimizations, as gains experience
- Ownership of some categories (determined by budget), once a certain level of paid search experience and acumen is achieved
- Bid management with guidance
- Executes some ad/keyword testing
- Build out of TSVs – keywords and copy
- QA of own work
- Basic ad-hoc requests and data pulling
- 0-2 years work experience in Online Marketing/Search Engine Marketing (Paid Search or SEO). Minimum 1 year business experience in an Internet, retail, and/or merchandising environment preferred.
- Excellent PC skills required including Microsoft Excel (intermediate knowledge required), Word, and PowerPoint (experience with Access a plus).
- Knowledge of Google AdWords, MSN Ad Center and web analytics (eg. Google Analytics, Omniture, etc) preferred.
- Individual should possess excellent creative, analytical, leadership and organizational skills, be highly accountable, and thrive in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Position requires individual to have good communication skills. Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as the ability to articulate clearly and effectively over the phone, through email and in writing.
- Individual must also be an effective team player.
- Working closely with and help mentor the paid search intern(s).
- Position requires a highly detail oriented individual driven by results who can manage multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to learn new programs and tools quickly with strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong mathematical and computer skills are required.
- Ability to work in a high-energy, collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Self-starter and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
QVC, Inc. - 8 months ago
The phones are ringing off the hook at television home shopping company QVC. QVC (its name stands for "quality, value, and convenience&...