The Online Marketing Manager Latin America will be responsible for acquiring new subscribers via online marketing campaigns at cost-efficient ROI, based on campaign-level LTV metrics.
Netflix is available in 43 countries in Latin America and the Caribbean. The region has the highest growth-rate of broadband households over the next six years and is critically important to the success of Netflix's global expansion.
Budget & Forecast Management
Media Planning & Buying
- Create and update marketing budget and forecast for Affiliates, Search, & Online Display channels per country.
- Create and update online media plan across publishers and country.
- Establish Reach and Frequency goals of campaigns.
- Contact new publishers and evaluate new media proposals.
- Negotiate pricing with publishers, agencies, and ad-server companies.
- Manage daily communication with Media and Creative agencies.
Creative & Media Optimization
- Review reports of most popular content.
- Select content titles to promote in banner ads.
- Choose and collect artwork assets from movie studios.
- Obtain Content approvals from Studios to use images in Ads.
- Write creative brief for banner ads.
- Work with Creative Director and Design Agency to produce banner ads.
- Attend weekly Creative and Content meetings.
- Obtain ad specs and ensure each ad meets specs.
- Create list of which content titles are expiring and need to be removed from banner ad rotation.
- Utilize MediaMind Smart Versioning tool to create dynamic ads.
- Maintain library of ads on Box.net
- Write text copy for new ads.
- Create list of phrases to describe benefits and their translations.
- Manage translation of ads into Spanish and Portuguese.
Reporting, Media & Creative Analysis
- Establish creative A/B Test plans.
- Establish impression thresholds for statistically significant results.
- Adjust ad frequency weighting per ad group per placement.
- Remove expired ads.
- Based on media analysis, allocate budget to best performing placements.
- Optimize dCPM, DSP, and performance campaigns on Google, Yahoo, Facebook, etc.
- Create various daily, weekly, and monthly reports to measure performance of media and creative placements.
- Review performance reports of media placements ROI.
- Conduct analysis of creative performance based on yield, CTR, and conversion rate.
- Create new URL tracking codes for each new placement.
- Map tracking codes to pixels to measure conversions.
- Perform QA on new pixel implementations.
- Investigate pixel conversion discrepancies.
- Send creative and tracking tags to publishers.
- Ensure all creative meets specs.
- Ensure each ad uses proper naming convention.
- Review final billing from publishers and agencies.
- Coordinate monthly locked budget estimates.
- Conduct final month close process.
- Submit and approve Invoices to Accounts Payable.
- 3-7 years of online marketing, media planning & buying, banner display advertising experience.
- Work experience in Mexico, Brazil, and/or the rest of Latin America.
- Fluent in either Spanish and/or Portuguese is a plus.
- Extremely well organized and detail oriented.
- Strong work ethic and positive can-do attitude.
- Analytically savvy and able to glean actionable insights from large amounts of data.
- Previous experience in direct response marketing for a consumer subscription service is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree.
Netflix - 21 months ago
Netflix, Inc. is an online movie rental subscription service in the United States, providing approximately 7.5 million subscribers access to...