The Online Marketing Manager, Nordics will be responsible for driving new subscriber acquisition via online display marketing in the four Nordic countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden).
Each country has a different language and currency and will require individual management of all marketing activity. Language skills are not a requirement for this position, but the ability to manage agencies and relationships with a 9 to10 hour time difference will be paramount to success.
Budget & Forecast Management
Media Planning & Buying
- Manage the online marketing budget and forecast for Search & Online Display channels per country.
- Create and update online media plans across each country.
- Determine optimal Reach and Frequency goals of campaigns.
- Liaise with publishers/agencies and evaluate new media proposals.
- Negotiate the pricing for all online display activity.
- Manage daily communication with Media and Creative agencies.
Creative, Reporting & Media Optimization
- Work with online coordinator to ensure creative is refreshed and rotated regularly
- Work with Content Services to promote high profile content within each region
- Write creative brief for banner ads.
- Participate in weekly creative meetings.
- Manage the translation of ads into Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, and Swedish.
- Establish creative A/B Test plans.
- Establish the impression thresholds for statistically significant results.
- Adjust the ad frequency weighting per ad group per placement.
- Based on media and publisher level LTV analysis, allocate budget to best performing placements.
- Optimize all performance and brand campaigns based on agreed upon success metrics (ROI, Branding, Etc.).
- Create reports to measure performance of media and creative placements.
- Provide strategic insight into creative and campaign performance based on yield, CTR, and conversion rate.
- Create new URL tracking codes for each new placement.
- Map tracking codes to pixels to measure conversions.
- Perform the QA on new pixel implementations.
- Send creative and tracking tags to publishers.
- Ensure all creative meets specs.
- Review final billing from publishers and agencies.
- Coordinate monthly locked budget estimates.
- Conduct final month close process.
- Submit and approve Invoices to Accounts Payable.
- 5-8 years of online marketing, media planning & buying (banner display advertising experience is preferred).
- International (specifically EMEA) online marketing experience is a plus.
- Detail oriented, self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Must be analytically savvy and able to glean actionable insights from large amounts of data.
- Previous experience in direct response marketing for a consumer subscription service is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree.
Netflix - 2 years ago
Netflix, Inc. is an online movie rental subscription service in the United States, providing approximately 7.5 million subscribers access to...