Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing and implementing digital marketing strategies on a nationwide level with a focus on social media, search marketing, online PPC campaigns, affiliate marketing, and other programs to generate qualified traffic. In addition to increasing traffic to the website, you will work to optimize the online experience by reviewing web analytics data and maintaining a digital dashboard to determine the effectiveness of the digital marketing initiatives as well as to identify opportunities to enhance the online experience for our clients. You will take a lead on digital initiatives for America One, determining new technology opportunities as they emerge, and work in close collaboration with the management team and the organization's overall digital strategy.
- Optimize the America One Social Media presence, including Facebook, Twitter & Youtube with a view to develop campaigns, engage America One audience and manage supplementary spends.
- Maintain America One website content with all necessary information on products, services, promotions, and other important client-facing information. Ensure Search Engine Optimization elements are incorporated on-going to website updates.
- Oversight on creation and management of existing Search Engine Marketing Campaigns with a focus on Google and Bing to generate new leads.
- Track, analyze, and report the ROI of $1M+ annual digital advertising spend.
- Identify online marketing opportunities and manage product focused campaigns with a focus on PPC campaigns
- Establish and manage an Affiliate Program and work with affiliates to generate additional traffic and bookings
- Work with internal and external partners, including developers, graphic designers and other partners, to implement America One website enhancements as they pertain to marketing efforts
- Research, recommend, and implement new opportunities to advertise and promote the America One brand and its products and services via the Internet and other related technologies and media.
- Other duties as required and assigned.
- 3-5 years internet marketing experience required, preferably with lead generation experience
- 1-2 years required experience with Social Media Marketing required
- Strong knowledge of current SEO strategies and best practices, Internet marketing best practices required
- 2 years hands-on experience managing Search Marketing Programs such as Google Adwords required
- 1-2 years hands-on experience implementing and analyzing web stats such as Google Analytics preferred
- Experience managing email marketing campaigns, affiliate programs preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field required; Bachelor’s degree requirement may be waived with 6+ years internet marketing experience
- Google Adwords & Analytics Qualified & Microsoft adExcellence - preferred
- Expert Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook) required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to communicate technical concepts in a way that a non-technical person would understand
- Ability to learn from mistakes and take action to apply learning required. Ability to multitask, deal with ambiguity, shift focus and priorities quickly, and work both independently and as part of a team required
JobHost - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard