Are you currently working for an EDU lead generation company? Do you eat, sleep, and breathe online marketing? This may be the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for a Online Marketing Manager to lead our EDU lead generation department to victory. Our ideal candidate gets the intricacies of marketing hundreds of programs of interest across thousands of schools for both ground and online offerings nationwide. As a company, our main focus is to provide quality inquiries to our customers that exceed enrollment rate expectations. If you know how to drive a high volume of quality inquiries on a consistent basis while maintaining reasonable margins, we encourage you to apply!
- Create, upload, analyze, and optimize online marketing campaigns that meet our volume, CPA, quality and ROI goals. This includes all of the traditional marketing channels such as Search, Content, In-Text, and Social.
- Administer monthly media plan.
- Attend meetings with media partners and represent Agree Media at industry conferences to create new growth opportunities.
- Identify industry trends, both good and bad, and suggest ways to stay on the cutting edge.
- Maintain online marketing reporting.
- Work with graphic designers to create new banner ads.
- Perform competitor research and analysis.
- Work with landing page optimization team to suggest ideas to test.
- Recent and substantial hands-on experience in the following tactics: Search, Content, and Facebook.
- Your most recent experience needs to include 2+ years of running online marketing campaigns for the education vertical.
- Must have advanced skills in Excel! Our ideal candidate can overcome any marketing implementation or analysis challenge through Excel.
- Must understand and be able to analyze and optimize to real time as well as latent conversion metrics.
- Must have a basic understanding of website design and tracking code implementation.
- Must have at least a mid level understanding of Google Analytics. This includes creating custom, segments, custom reports, and extracting relevant performance data.
- Must have strong data analysis skills. Must be able to solidify data reports into actionable insights.
- Must have strong campaign creation methodologies, URL tagging methodologies, and understand what data you need to pass and capture in order to make actionable reporting for EDU lead gen focused campaigns.
- Must have had at least $10MM in lifetime media under management.
- Must have experience managing advertising budgets over $5 million/year.
- Must be able, willing, and excited to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty. This role involves strategy, execution, analysis, and optimization.
- Must be willing and able to optimize campaigns after hours and on weekends.
- Ability to follow changes in paid search marketing industry and adjust paid strategies accordingly.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and great attitude for taking on challenges.
- Ability to create and analyze performance reports.
- Must thrive in an agile environment.
- Must have a good attitude.
Why work for QuestPoint?:
- Experience in second-tier search engines, in-text networks, direct media buys, and/or RTBs is a plus.
- Proficient at building and optimizing ROI positive Facebook campaigns at scale for EDU Lead Generation.
- Experience with competitor and keyword research tools.
- Experience in advanced demographic, psychographic, and interest based media buying is a plus.
- Prior experience with using project management software is a plus.
- Experience writing SQL queries and/or developing SQL views.
- Work environment with talented, smart, and fun colleagues
- Professional growth opportunities
- 100% paid benefit premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision plans for all regular full-time employees and their dependents
- 401(k) profit sharing plan, with employer paid contributions
- 17 paid holidays each year
- Unlimited PTO (paid time off)
- 100% company-paid smartphones
- Fully stocked kitchen with Keurig coffee machines, healthy and indulgent breakfast foods and snacks of all kinds
- Daily catered lunches and “family food truck day” once a week
- Nightly catered dinner for anyone working late
- In-office gym, fitness classes, game room, and meditation room
- Free monthly car washes
QuestPoint is a leading digital marketing intelligence company that maintains the world’s largest panel of online consumer behavior comprising millions of people all around the globe.
Since 2008, we have been fostering an intellectually stimulating environment that encourages open communication, autonomy, and professional development. For two consecutive years, we have been recognized by San Diego Business Journal as one of the best places to work in the area. We are very proud to have a company culture that puts sincerity, creativity, and collaboration at its core. If you share these values, we want to hear from you.
Agree Media, the EDU lead generation division of QuestPoint, is focused on high quality and intent-based higher education inquires. We target people who are not just interested in college, but the timing is right and they are ready to make a decision. We then match potential students to the school where they have the highest chance of not just enrolling but succeeding with their educational goals. Our process goes above CPL and CPA; we focus on quality and ensure the inquire is matched to the school that will provide the best experience.
** To be considered, please apply through the web portal.
** Recruiters, please no phone calls, emails, or office visits.
QuestPoint - 30+ days ago
QuestPoint is a mid-sized, growing and profitable software company based in Carlsbad, CA in North County San Diego. QuestPoint was...