Online Marketing Programs Manager
This position will be responsible for SailPoint’s online presence from the corporate website, campaign microsites, videos and social media outlets to drive awareness and acquire customers through inbound marketing programs. The Online Marketing Programs Manager will work closely with the marketing team, as well as key decision makers throughout the company.
The ideal candidate will be able to successfully create and manage the online campaigns and content on www.sailpoint.com and all associated microsites and landing pages to promote brand recognition and promotions and to drive traffic to the company's website or microsites. Key responsibilities include:
- Supervise social media platforms and provide regular updates on fans, followers and site visitors
- Track and monitor site traffic and optimize campaigns based on the best-performing strategies
- Manage the creation and optimization of website content to ensure both search engine visibility and favorable user experience
- Drive all social media promotions via LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube and more
- Create and manage all online media content, effectively collaborating with the web team and external agencies from concept to design to production
- Produce videos and maintain YouTube channel
- Monitor activity across all online channels, test creative, and make adjustments accordingly
- Develop and maintain a strong SEO program that generates a large portion of the company’s leads
The Online Marketing Manager will be a creative thinker with a strategic mindset who brings a high energy to the office and is able to manage multiple projects effectively at one time. The right person has a strong attention to detail, and is uber-organized. Being able to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment is essential. Key requirements for this role include:
- Socially-savvy “digital native” who gets search engine optimization (SEO)
- Experience with B2B social media, specifically Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Strong understanding of the fundamentals of content marketing
- Bachelor’s degree and 5-7 years of experience, with a strong background in online and social media, video, and content marketing
- Experience with Salesforce.com and marketing automation technology are key
- Basic knowledge of HTML necessary
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must
This position will be based in Austin, Texas.
- 5-7 years previous marketing experience is required in a Marcom manager position for a B2B company or B2B marketing agency.
- BS or BA in marketing, communication, or related area of study required
SailPoint Technologies, Inc. - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard