Erno Laszlo has been the authority in skincare since 1927. Erno Laszlo products have been the secret of beauty icons from the Golden Age of Hollywood through today. Great beauties including Marilyn Monroe, Jackie Kennedy, Audrey Hepburn, and Greta Garbo all used Erno Laszlo. Dermatologist Dr. Erno Laszlo developed his first products in 1927. Ahead of his time, he was first to produce sunscreen, skincare programs for teens and men, and pH balanced products. The Erno Laszlo Ritual makes all the difference. Products: Sea Mud Deep Cleansing Bar, Hydra Therapy Skin Vitality Mask, Beta Wash, Phormula 3-9, Light Controlling Lotion, Shake-It, Antioxidant Complex for Eyes, TranspHuse, Timeless Skin, and many more!
Online Marketing Specialist
Luxury Beauty brand seeks an online search specialist for in-house management of its Paid and Organic search marketing channels. As part of the ecommerce team, the Online Marketing Specialist will utilize his/her Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) experience to drive greater visibility in search engines, and increased online traffic and sales. This hands-on position will be responsible for overseeing all areas of search marketing: developing an effective strategy and techniques for Paid and Organic search traffic, and creating and implementing search marketing campaigns. This position reports to the Ecommerce Director and requires a strong understanding of Paid and Organic search as well as all aspects of digital marketing and SEO.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and implement all Paid Search/PPC campaigns: develop effective keyword management and execute strategies on Paid Search programs on both the search and display networks.
- Develop creative strategies to further enhance and drive revenue on a mature search campaign.
- Execute search programs and key initiatives at driving improved online traffic and conversion.
- Define clear and measurable objectives and make KPI recommendations for the Paid and Organic search channels.
- Manage an external SEO Agency to ensure success of executions, programs, and strategies: organize monthly strategy meetings, track performance and oversee the implementation of agencys SEO performance recommendations on the ecommerce site.
- Drive hands-on search optimization efforts, including page construction, site architecture, content, keyword research and SEO copywriting.
- Track, measure, report, and analyze for further optimization of all initiatives and to further develop new ideas.
- Report on performance metrics, trends and analysis to upper management.
- Understand and communicate SEM and SEO industry best practices and new advancements and present recommendations for updated, effective strategies.
- Develop and execute testing scenarios to enhance the Paid search program.
Required Skills & Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years combined SEM/SEO experience
- Proven PPC (Pay-Per-Click) skills and experience with optimization techniques and bid management
- Working knowledge of Paid Search platforms including Google Adwords, Wordstream and Adwords Editor
- Working knowledge of ecommerce analytics, including Google Analytics
- Enough technical background to understand how backend site information impacts front end SEO data
- Solid understanding of ecommerce performance metrics and analysis
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and deliver measurable results in a timely manner
- Experience working collaboratively with cross functional partners at all levels and ability to clearly communicate technical messages to a non-technical audience
- Ability to evaluate and change priorities quickly and to perform efficiently within a fast-paced team environment
- Outstanding analytical skills and attention to detail
- Self-starter who can work independently (with minimal oversight)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced computer skills, including Excel and PowerPoint
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Familiarity with Magento Enterprise ecommerce platform
- Familiarity with SEOmoz and additional online SEO tools
Working towards a common goal and consistently striving to accomplish our mission gives us a true sense of purpose. We need applicants that can start employment immediately. We offer competitive pay, professional development, excellent benefits and a positive working environment!
Reliable candidates seeking an exciting new opportunity are encouraged to apply:
Equal Opportunity Employer
You have a vision for success. We can help you get there.
Every business begins as a vision -- an idea that springs from the mind of an...