Sarnova, Inc. is a leading specialty provider of healthcare products across the emergency medical services and acute care continuum. It is comprised of three major business units: Bound Tree Medical, Tri-anim Health Services, Inc. and Emergency Medical Products, Inc. (EMP).Together, Sarnova offers more than 100,000 healthcare products to thousands of emergency care providers, hospitals and advanced patient-care facilities nationwide.|
The Online Marketing Specialist will create and deploy highly effective online marketing programs and demand generation intiatives including email campaigns, online advertising, social media and co-marketing opportunities. This position will also be involved in maintaining existing websites to include product photos and page content. This position is both creative and analytical in nature.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive online awareness and sales through effective marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a regular schedule of email marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for providing regular updates to social media on our websites.
- Responsible for creation and implementation of web banner creatives on a regular basis.
- Responsible for maintaining product photos on our websites.
- Responsible for creating and updating web content and page displays to include adding and maintaining new/discontinued products.
- Partner with in-house SEO on PPC and Amazon feed intiatives
- Leverage web analytics to track, measure and provide value-added reporting on the KPIs of emails and other online activities.
- Look for innovative marketing strategies and tactics to improve our online marketing campaigns in an effort to support our online growth initiatives.
- Provide support for other areas of marketing as needed.
- 2 year or 4 year degree in Marketing, Communications
- 3+ years in an online marketing role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated self starter with a high level of initiative and sense of urgency
- Analytical - previous experience working with Google Analytics
- Experience with SEO/SEM
- Ability to contribute to overall creative spirit and teamwork, along with strong collaboration skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with HTML, WordPress, PhotoShop a plus
Sarnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) Plan.
CareerBuilder - 14 months ago