Vitacost.com is looking for an Online Marketing Specialist that will be responsible for the day-to-day execution and reporting related to all online marketing initiatives. You will be joining a team of ambitious, cutting edge digital marketing professionals in|
creating new business opportunities and generating revenue.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate an exceptional track record of innovation and improving market position through skilled search engine marketing (SEM), Display, Affiliate, Shopping Feeds, Merchant Centers, and campaign planning and execution, along
with providing research, insights, and analysis of web data/customer data to help craft strategies for online marketing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Search Engine Marketing:
Affiliate Marketing Program:
- Work alongside agency and account representatives from the search engines.
- Increase site traffic conversions through paid search (PPC) landing pages.
- Manage multiple online PPC accounts on platforms including: Google, Bing, Baidu, and more.
- Write effective ad text copy for online advertisements.
- Work with cross functional marketing teams to advertise existing and new products.
- Deliver detailed PPC reporting and trending of ad spend.
Comparison Shopping Feeds (CSEs) Marketplaces:
- Manage banner ads and text links, Affiliate Partner Communications (daily, one-on-one, eNewsletters, etc), Recruiting, and monitor conversion.
- Work alongside agency and account representatives to learn about best practices, pilot programs, new opportunities, policy changes and finding ways to improve sales
- Responsible for the day to day support of promotions, product data feeds and bid amounts takento maximize traffic, conversion, sales, and as ratio while staying within budgets
- Analyze individual CSE sales performance weekly with agency account managers to identify areas of improvements and next steps to optimize our presence on the engine, whether it be reducing cost of sale, increasing AOV or increasing
- Brainstorm ideas, research marketing trends, competitor insights, and other various tasks assigned.
- Experience using and reporting various online marketing platforms including; paid search tools, affiliate programs, analytics tools.
- Superior writing and organizational skills
- Proficient in all Office programs
- Creative and strategic thinking
- Positive attitude
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change
A 4-year degree in Marketing, Communications or the equivalent from an accredited university
2-3 years of experience in an online marketing-related role, with a focus in paid search.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Google certified in Adwords
- Knowledge of web analytics including Google Analytics Omniture
- International experience preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls, frequently talk or hear, reach with hands and arms occasionally required to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include: close vision.
Vitacost.com - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard