Sabre is a global technology company that touches nearly every aspect of travel. Our innovative software enables more than a billion people around the world to plan, book and experience their travel at a time and price that is right for them. By delivering the technology behind travel, Sabre is working magic behind the scenes every day to make the world a better place, one journey at a time.
We are seeking an individual with a strong knowledge and passion for online marketing to join our team of digital media gurus! A successful candidate for the Online Media Planner role will build an effective media strategy by identifying and aligning the appropriate digital placements and targeting opportunities together to maximize return on investment for the customer.
- Develops creative integrated digital media plans for hospitality customers that include targeted display, paid search, social media and mobile opportunities
- Directs creative message for ads with design and production team
- Conducts online research for new online advertising opportunities
- Creates POV (Point of View) documents for ad-hoc online media research requests from customers
- Coordinates with production and ad trafficking team for the execution of approved Online Media Plans
- Presents media plan to customers and acts a subject matter expert for online advertising
- Negotiates rates and manages relationships with media partners
- Analyzes campaign performance data to optimize and improve performance
Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communication, English, or similar major.
2 -4 years’ experience with online marketing or media buying experience. Agency experience a plus.
• Acute attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• Creative advertising copywriting skills
• Experience working with Google Analytics or comparable analytics platform
• Experience working with Ad Networks/Exchanges
• Proficient in conducting research online
• Must be able to multi-task, and work in a fast-paced deadline oriented environment
• Motivated and creative with the ability to self-manage
• A team player who enjoys working in a diverse environment
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Working knowledge of Doubleclick for Advertisers a plus
THE SABRE HOLDINGS PORTFOLIO OF COMPANIES includes Travelocity, Sabre Travel Network, Sabre Airline Solutions and Sabre Hospitality Solutions. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, Sabre Holdings has approximately 10,000 employees in 60 countries. Our people take initiative, are resourceful and innovative, and are passionate about what they do. In return for their hard work and dedication, Sabre Holdings provides our employees with countless learning and growth opportunities, a healthy work-life balance and a fun, yet productive, work environment.
Sabre - 8 months ago
What happens when you combine technology with travel? Sabre!
Did you know that Sabre’s cutting-edge technology is used by more...