Job Title: Online Merchandising Associate, Electronics
Location: Austin, Texas
Updated: February 21, 2013
Are you a gadget guru? Do you love to shop online? Can you spot a great deal a mile away? Have we got a deal for you! Offers.com is looking for an Online Merchandising Associate with expertise in the Electronics vertical. With your knowledge of the latest electronic gadgets, your excellent communication skills and your online research savvy, you’ll learn how we merchandise deals, edit copy for a discerning audience and adapt content using best practices that improve our SEO. We'll encourage you to take initiative and responsibility, actively communicate your ideas, focus on quality, and be as clever and resourceful as you can.
At Offers.com, we pride ourselves in finding the best coupons and deals, and promoting them to our online audience. As Online Merchandising Associate, you will play a key role in this daily process. You will be expected to:
- Track down the best deals from a wide variety of online stores and newsletters, and create fun and engaging content to conform to site style guides and SEO best practices;
- Update product pricing, special offers, and coupon codes, testing content regularly to ensure that data, information, and links are up to our standards;
- Stay up-to-date with news and popular culture, especially events that affect how and what people are shopping for online;
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- 1-2 years experience in online media, preferably working in content merchandising where speed and especially accuracy are essential
- Proficient writing and editing skills, with the ability to adjust content to site style guides and audience demographic targets
- Passion for electronics, video games and other gadgets
- Able to tell the difference between a dud and a hot deal on all things technical such as TV's, computers, electronic accessories, and more
- Comfortable using a search engine to research products and deals on the Web
- Bachelor's degree or higher, and you're ready to be a part of something exciting!
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive base compensation with bonus plan
- Stock options
- Health and dental insurance for you and your family
- 100% company paid life and disability insurance for employees
- 401(K) with 4% match
- Catered lunch every Wednesday
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Company sponsored social events and outings
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Excellent career paths
Vertive, LLC is a fast-growing, privately held company that has been profitable since inception. Vertive is a leading publisher of premium...