Online Merchandising Manager
- Partner with Merchandising to develop an online seasonal visual merchandising strategy.
- Work collaboratively with the online marketing team and merchandising team to ensure appropriate marketing/product banners and content display is planned to maximize promotional plans.
- Ownership of online merchandising catalog set up process, product categorization and product cross-sell.
- Analyze the customer path to purchase and recommend and implement changes that enhance the experience and increase online conversion.
- Manage advanced on-site search to deliver expected result, optimize experience and continually research and recommend new opportunities in the digital space.
- Responsible for identifying sales opportunities from customer behavior, ratings and reviews, customer satisfaction surveys and feedback forms, and working with merchandising to showcase product effectively.
- Responsible for executing support functions within the eCommerce platform, including but not limited to: promotion set up, catalog maintenance, gallery creation, site development testing/validation.
- Drive conversion and sales by ensuring latest product is showcased effectively on site and sales patterns shared with genders to influence future buy quantities.
- Review and analyze online competitor site merchandising, promotional execution and tactics, user experience, and product representation.
- BA/BS Degree in Marketing, Merchandising or related area
- Understanding of how consumers shop online and in what ways that differ from their in-store shopping experience and habits, to maximize online experience/conversion.
- Understanding of online trends, tactics and current activity, as it relates to online/in-store.
- Strong understanding of merchandising hierarchy.
- Good knowledge of footwear industry.
- Knowledge of visual merchandising within the retail sector.
- Good knowledge of supply chain process.
- Good knowledge of data mining tool.
- Strong knowledge of business admin tool and business processes/operations.
- Strong data analytical skill – must be able to assemble and interpret data, create summaries and deliver business insights.
- Good merchandising skills.
- Good planning skill.
- Cross channel knowledge.
- SEO knowledge.
- Ability to collaborate within a team and with cross-functional partners.
- Proficient in MS Work, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of HTML a plus.
- Strong product/analytic skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- 2-4 years of retail/eCommerce merchandising experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, self-starter environment.
- A proven track record in a merchandising or searchandising function.
- eCommerce exposure.
- Experience in working in a fast paced environment.
- Proven achieved sales experience.
Gaiam, Inc. - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard