Responsible for developing Huntington as a top competitor for product delivery and access in the Online / Mobile business sector.
· Leads the analysis of activities in the Online / Mobile business unit and makes recommendations and guides planning pertaining to the projects that the business unit should perform in order to create a superior customer experience.
· Recommends corrections, improvements and updates to the governance structure, business processes, and the structure of business information.
· Through innovative techniques and cutting edge technology, illustrates the alignment between strategic goals and key business de cisions regarding products and services; partners and suppliers; organization; capabilities; and key business and IT initiatives.
· Leads the analysis of business motivations and business operations through the use of business analysis frameworks and related networks that link these aspects of the enterprise together.
· The Business Architect works to develop an integrated view of the business unit, in the context of the enterprise, using a repeatable approach, cohesive framework, and available industry standard techniques.
· Quality Assurance: Adheres to bank policies and procedures and complies with legal and regulatory requirements. Accountable for risk management, compliance and audit performance for area(s) of responsibility whether a supervisor, manager or individual contributor. Establishes or works with management to develop effective controls and processes to ensure risks are measured, monitored and controlled and compliance requirements are adhered to on an on-going basis. If applicable, ensures staff is properly trained, provided with appropriate resources and motivated to adhere to risk management principles. Maintains current knowledge of risk-related changes that may impact assigned area(s) of responsibility.
· Leadership: Coaches; counsels; develops work schedules; manages a function; responsible for hiring, terminations, salary adjustments and/or disciplinary actions; establishes/communicates group strategy.
Other traits, characteristics and experience
- Bachelors Degree
- 10 + years Online Banking Marketing experience
- Knowledge of bank products and continual development of product expertise is a must.
- Must have excellent written and verbal (face-to-face and phone) communication skills including professional grammar and demeanor.
- Ability to develop working relationships with individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Strong organizational details with attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Salary Grade 74
Huntington does not accept solicitations from Third Party Recruiters
Huntington Bancshares - 17 months ago