The Online Product Manager will help define, develop and manage all digital initiatives.
You will manage the full product life cycle of online & mobile products & communities, focusing on revenue growth, profitability, customer satisfaction, site usage and retention. You will also facilitate the ongoing optimization and financial success of a wide range of products & sites, throughout their life cycle. The Online Product Manager will ensure that products and services are rolled out to target customer segments and distribution channels. You will interface with eMedia’s technical, production and project management teams to ensure initiatives are developed efficiently and profitably. Be prepared to work collaboratively with the editorial, marketing and design teams as well. The position is required to interface with ad sales and participate in client presentations. You will also create new online sales products and offerings to enter new markets & satisfy current ad clients’ needs.
The position will work closely with both the Director of Online Product Development and the Community Leader/Publisher to create strategy, build products, increase traffic, and facilitate online content production. The Online Product Manager has revenue and profit responsibility for their online community along with the Publisher / Community Leader.
- Work closely with project management, design, development & ecommerce staff, as well as core team members, to develop and implement new products and maintaining existing products
- Work with Director of Online Product Development to create and execute a strategy for online revenue growth
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to define and detail market-specific needs/requirements and ensure the financial viability of new product ideas
- Manage P&Ls & budgets for multiple online product lines
- Research and analyze current trends in online audience habits and online market environments to establish measurable benchmarks for new product launches
- Work with multiple departments including Tech, Production, Design and Project Management to ensure products are developed in accordance with established business requirements and best practices
- Manage partner/vendor relationships and vet new potential solutions/platforms
- Create & manage clear and concise product roadmaps
- Create new ad sales products and participate in the sales process
- Create digital product offerings and work with the Direct-to-Consumer eCommerce team to execute
The position will be located in our Loveland, Colorado office.
- Extensive knowledge of online content management
- Experience managing budgets and resources
- Experience with online sales development
- Detail-oriented with ability to multi-task
- Working knowledge of budgeting, forecasting and building P&Ls
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and HTML
- Bachelor degree plus a minimum of 3 to 5 years of product management, product development, or related experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to find creative solutions to streamline the product life cycle
- Experience with WordPress site development & administration is a plus
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application .
No solicitation from Third Party Recruiters please.
This entry was posted in eMedia/eCommerce . Bookmark the permalink .
← F+W Audience Development Manager Named to Folio: ’s 15 Under 30
Editorial Internship – Beads Group →
Comments are closed.
F+W Media, Inc. - 2 years ago