Organize and set up projects to be programmed according to client specifications and timelines.
Program all questionnaires in accordance with client specifications for error free work and to ensure job profitability.
Receive, analyze, format and manage sample for maximum availability and efficiency for sample only and full service online projects.
Follow up on all QA testing of the questionnaire using documentation provided to ensure error free skips and rotations.
Follow Data Checking procedures to ensure the data gathered from system has no errors or deficiency.
Maintain proactive ongoing communication with the client on a project-by-project basis to foster sales at the production level. This is, including, but not limited to confirmations of all job specifications, sending daily updates and report statuses.
Proactively identify and solve project related problems to ensure accurate and timely delivery of data.
Develop atypical and custom programming functionality to meet evolving client needs.
Provide all billing information within a set timeline for speedy client payments to maintain good cash flow.
Achieve all benchmarks as outlined in the training plan for learning all software programs, programming languages and technical applications required of the position.
Actively pursue knowledge of the survey research industry, Luth and all phases of Kinesis and other software packages.
Act as liaison with sales team to provide insight on areas of possible growth and development for clients.
Any special projects as requested by the Senior Management.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other programming-related major.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in programming is a plus.
- Knowledge of HTML/XHTML and an understanding of basic web technologies.
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL, Flash/AS3, XML or CSS is a plus.
- Demonstrated interest and aptitude for acquiring advanced computer skills.
- Strong knowledge of Word, Excel and text editing programs.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please put Online Project Manager in the subject line.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to concentrate on intricate work for significant amounts of time while responding appropriately to interruptions.
- Flexibility in hours worked including some evenings and weekend hours.
- Proven ability to deliver in a fast-faced environment.
- Demonstrated skills in proactively identifying and solving problems.
Luth Research is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunities and to making employment decisions based on merit and value. We will comply with all Federal, State and Local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, as well as all laws related to terms and conditions of employment.
Luth Research, LLC - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard