The ideal candidate must be a quick learner with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment. This position requires a skill set that is a mix of sales assistant and customer service representative. The candidate is responsible for verifying orders placed online, communicating with the customer regarding product specifications and finalizing or replacing orders.
All of our Online Sales Assistants are trained on and responsible for being knowledgeable about FoodServiceWarehouse.com's products and customer care beliefs.
Other responsibilities include:
• Following up with customers who have completed orders online to ensure product accuracy
• Up or cross-selling necessary associated products after original purchase
• Confirming important delivery and product details (voltage, condenser-type, etc.)
• Providing a quality customer experience that reflects FSW’s customer care beliefs
• Communicating with other departments including Sales and Customer Service
To be successful on our team, candidates need the following qualifications:
• Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
• Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Have great customer service skills
• Be highly energetic, and a self-starter with the ability to multi-task
• Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM preferred but not required
• Bi-lingual phone experience a plus, especially Spanish
• Previous experience as a Sales Assistant or some college required
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- 401K with partial match by employer
- Paid time off; in addition to standard holidays
How to apply
We want more than just your resume! Seriously. We don't want to hear fancy buzzwords, or that you're totally detail oriented. Tell us HOW you’re detail oriented or what from your past experience will help you be a rockstar in this job.
We would love to see a totally unique cover letter that tells us about you and the value that only you can bring to our company.
Tell us about the amazing ways you’ve helped customers in the past. Or how you’ve found solutions to impossibly tough problems. Or just generally why you’re so amazing and how you represent some of the qualities above.
FoodServiceWarehouse.com - 7 months ago