The recruiter is responsible for creating job postings, sourcing, screening and hiring management for our contract dining divisions. He/She will work with the district managers to maintain management staffing levels across all of our contract locations. He/She will actively support hourly recruiting needs, diversity goals, and candidate pipeline creation.
Summary of essential job functions
· Sources and screens candidates for contract dining management positions.
· Completes phone interviews on all management candidates.
· Evaluates candidates and recommends to district manager for final interviews.
· Maintains candidate information in the applicant tracking system.
· Recommends methods to improve candidate flow and candidate pipeline.
· Represents Parkhurst Dining and Cura Hospitality at recruitment and other events.
· Evaluates existing sourcing methods and develops new sources.
· Partners with district managers and vice presidents to make hiring decisions.
· Manages candidate new hire process including pre-employment background checks.
· Proactively screens candidates for potential business.
· Manages scholarship program.
· Participates in ad hoc recruiting related projects.
· 1-3 years of hospitality recruitment experience.
· Knowledge of employment law and the hospitality industry.
· Bachelor degree preferred.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to present in front of groups.
· Ability to work independently and to manage multiple priorities.
Eat'n Park Hospitality Group - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
You might say people are driven to dine out at these restaurants. Eat'n Park Hospitality Group operates about 80 Eat'n Park...