Basic Function and Scope of the Position:|
Responsible for maintaining, repairing company products at customer sites.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
- Maintain and repair Illumina equipment and other brands if required at customer site.
- Help perform preventative maintenance under direct supervision.
- Troubleshoot customer reported problems.
- Monitor, schedule, and prioritize tasks to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Contact customer within the established guidelines, and that incidents are closed in a quality manner within the established guidelines.
- Manage parts, tools and administrative duties.
- Build and help strengthen strong customer relationships.
- Help perform equipment upgrades and new installations.
- May help edit, write and modify Service and Training manuals, Field Service Bulletins, and SOPs.
Preferred Educational Background:
Preferred Experiential Background:
- AS in Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical, or related degree.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- 0-2 years experience in related field.
- Knowledge in the biotechnology/biomedical industry, or applicable military experience preferred.
- Experience trouble-shooting and repairing complex opto-electrical and mechanical equipment onsite.
- Technical knowledge of computer hardware, Windows OS, and networking preferred.
- Good communications (written and verbal) and customer relation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and telephone skills are required.
- Good planning, scheduling, and prioritization skills.
Illumina, Inc. - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Illumina elucidates the human genome. The firm makes tools used by life sciences and drug researchers to isolate and analyze...