Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field.
• Minimum 5 years experience of Onsite Management and HR experience.
• Must have in-depth knowledge of employment law including federal and state states regulating EEO, immigration, wages and hours, and safety and health.
• Strong Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish) speaking and written skills preferred.
• Experience developing, implementing, conducting and managing Human Resources related training programs.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and analytical skills, coupled with excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication abilities.
• Strong writing skills to develop business correspondence, policies, procedures, proposals, and other forms of communication.
• Strong multitasking skills. Comfortable working on several projects simultaneously.
• Strong computer experience using Microsoft Office Suite and HRIS systems.
• Strong understanding of strategic philosophy of developing HR initiatives that are closely aligned and positively impact the team members and business objectives.
• Ability to relate to people with diverse ethnic, racial and socioeconomic characteristics to initiate action, clarify understanding, build consensus, or resolve differences.
• Ability to build partnerships with production supervisors and Business Managers, as well as the various other department heads.
• Self disciplined individual with strong work ethic. Self starter with high energy.
• Strong team player.
• Natural teacher, coach, mentor, motivator.
• Problem solver.
• Risk taker willing to think 'outside the box'.
• Strong personal and professional ethics.
This position will be part of the management team and will be actively involved in overseeing the administrative functions of the company including company policies. The Onsite Manager is responsible for the management of the Insource On-site team whose functions include human resource functions, training, employee safety, compliance, benefits, workman's compensation, employee relations, immigration issues, and day-to-day management of team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the identification and implementation of processes, procedures, policies and/or forms needed in the employment and retaining of personnel plus disciplinary process.
• This also includes maintaining and updating policy manuals and employee handbooks.
• Manages the training programs for HR related topics throughout the company.
• Maintains current information and ensures legal compliance on HR practices and legal requirements at the state and federal level.
• Responsible for responding to HR legal issues arising from compliance.
• Ensures the employee relations philosophy and corporate practices are consistent with the company's strategy. Works closely with supervisors and Business Managers to assist with resolving issues and ensure consistency throughout the organization.
• Administers employee benefits programs. Conducts periodic audits of overall compensation programs to ensure compliance with corporate objectives.
• Oversees the On-site staff.
• Assists with and makes recommendations for hiring, terminations, and disciplinary action to ensure legal compliance and minimize company risk.
• Advises and consults with supervisory staff regarding coaching and supervision of employees, hiring and pay practices, and company policy. Conducts internal investigations as needed.
• Oversees the new hire process and employee personnel files.
Insource Performance Solutions - 11 months ago