InfoStretch ( http://www.infostretch.com ) is a leader in Mobile, Software QA/Test Automation and Process Optimization solutions. As a dynamic, young, and innovative organization, we have helped over 100 businesses develop and transform the quality of their Mobile and software offerings ranging from embedded systems to web and enterprise applications. We specialize in delivering outsourced software quality solutions that command deep technology knowledge, process proficiency, and domain expertise within our service areas.
If you are a Test automation "Rockstar" who has proven experience and passion for automating testing, deployment and everything around it, talk to us. InfoStretch projects will stretch your capabilities and keep you on the bleeding edge of automation technologies for Mobile and Web.
The ideal candidate must have around 5 years of active and QA test automation experience either with commercial tools or open source tools (preferably both). We are looking for someone, who has not just used a tool to record test cases, but worked on robust framework. You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
1) Mobile QA and Web Service automation experience using Calabash/Cucumber/Ruby framework.
2) Able to work with cross functional teams at client site (Development, QA, System Integration) and self-driven professional
3) Understanding and experience of Software Development and Testing life cycle including Agile.
4) Experience into testing mobile and web based applications.
5) Ability to work in onshore-offshore model
- 5-6 Years of Mobile and Web Service Automation Experience with strong knowledge of Calabash/Cucumber/Ruby
- Strong Test automation experience with at least two of the following Calabash, Cucumber, Ruby, custom test tool, JUnit.
- Desired experience in Mobile Automation and exposure to Mobile testing
- Strong in any scripting language such as Groovy, Perl, PHP or JS.
- Strong knowledge of build/deployment automation and continuous integration highly desirable.
- Awareness to Software Development and Testing lifecycle including Agile.
- Java programming with JUnit and TestNG is a plus
- Basic knowledge of SQL and/or any RDBMS
- Knowledge of Perl and Unix Shell Scripting is a plus
- Strong communication and problem solving skills desired
- Well versed with Internet technologies and infrastructure
- Outstanding written and oral communication Skills
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
- Good communication skills
- Experience working with off shore teams
- Strong analytical skills, QA bend of mind, capable of breaking robust software
- Can do attitude; yet challenges status quo
- Desire to grow and make a career in QA
- Inquisitive and ambitious
- Works independently under minimal direction with strong work ethic
- Good Project Management Skills
An excellent salary and bonus package is just the start with an InfoStretch career. Add to that annual performance evaluations, company parties and family picnics and you’ve got a career that continually rewards your effort. There’s nothing more important to our success than our employees and we prove it every day
- Work with cross functional teams at client site (Development, QA, System Integration) and self-driven professional
- Define test cases based on the project requirements and automate them
- Involved in Web Service API Automation using Cucumber/Ruby framwork.
- Interaction with offshore team on daily basis
If this is a match for your experience and skillsets - please send your resume This is a direct hire fulltime position. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
This position requires hands on Selenium Automation testing and leading QA team while adhering to software industry best practices.
InfoStretch is a leader in Mobile Application Development, Testing and Certification Services. InfoStretch also specializes in Enterprise...