GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Responsibilities include: The successful candidate will safely and effectively operate 300 & 400 ton electric haul trucks. Other duties as assigned.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS: To be considered for this job, applicants must meet these basic requirements:
BARRICK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- A basic knowledge of mechanics, hydraulics, pneumatics, and functions of haul trucks is preferred
- Ability to communicate with all Mine Operations personnel required
- Ability to work with minimal supervision required
- Satisfactory safety, performance, and attendance record required
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the job required
- Experience operating 300-ton haul-trucks preferred
Barrick Gold Corporation - 16 months ago
In the world of mining, Barrick's name is golden. The company became the world's #1 gold producer (ahead of Newmont Mining and...