GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Responsibilities include: The successful candidate will maintain and repair a fleet of Cat 795F, Liebherr 282 and Komatsu 830E. Perform maintenance of support equipment including grader, dozer and RTD. Oil and filter replacement on all maintenance and operation equipment. Other duties as assigned.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS: To be considered for this job, applicants must meet these basic requirements:
BARRICK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Two (2) years experience in mechanical maintenance of heavy equipment preferred
- Working knowledge of electrical and hydraulic schematics preferred
- Willingness to work in adverse conditions required
- Basic computer skills required
- Ability to provide own tools required
- Demonstrated ability to be self-directed, team orientated and work with minimum supervision required
- Proven safety record required
- Excellent attendance record required
In the world of mining, Barrick's name is golden. The company became the world's #1 gold producer (ahead of Newmont Mining and...