Allina Health is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees, 5,000 physicians and 2,500 volunteers dedicated to meeting the lifelong health care needs of patients and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Allina is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
Patient Care Facilities
42 Allina Medical Clinic sites
12 Aspen Medical Group sites
5 Quello Clinic sites
23 Hospital-based clinics
15 Community pharmacy sites
3 Ambulatory care center
This requisition is not an actual job vacancy announcement. This requisition serves to establish a pipeline of interested candidates for current and future Staff RN opportunities within our Operating Room Units throughout Allina Health.
For Internal Applicants: Internal employees to Allina Health are encouraged to apply directly to job openings through the AKN so that proper seniority can be determined
- Practices professional nursing to provide patient care through the use of the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, outcome identification, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Provides coordination of all nursing care.
- Works in collaboration with multidisciplinary team members.
- Appropriately delegates nursing care to other direct care team members.
Allina Health is always on the lookout for talented, challenge-oriented and experienced RNs for our Operating Room Unit. Throughout our 11 Hospitals, Allina Health may or may not have an immediate opportunity that fits your unique experience and skill set, we encourage those interested to complete this application so that our Recruitment team will have you on our ‘radar’ as new positions open that may pose a strong match in a Operating Room setting. As new opportunities arise, our Recruitment Team may connect with you to determine next steps.
*** Please be sure to complete all application questions, as the requested information is critical to our ability to effectively match your application with relevant opportunities at Allina Health . ***
- BSN preferred
- Graduate of a MN Board approved school
- MInimum 9 months experience as an Registered Nurse (RN) in an Operating Room
- RN with previous Surgical Tech experience may be considered.
- Critical thinking/problem solving skills.
- Strong assessment and clinical skills.
- Organizational/time management skills, prioritization.
- Delegation skills.
- Customer service/interpersonal skills.
- Multi tasking skills.
- Team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Current RN license for the state in which the position is located prior to the start of employment.
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
FTE will vary by job opening and facility.
Work Schedule: Day/Evening rotation, Weekends, Holidays, Call
Various FTEs available. At Allina Health a Staff RN with a .4 FTE (16 hours per week) are benefit eligible.
Registered Nurse positions at some of our facilities are part of a collective bargaining agreement and will be part of the MNA Union.
Minneapolis boasts being both cosmopolitan yet small enough that you can find a place to call home whether on a lake, golf course, or in an adjoining suburb. With the fast pace of activity there are professional sports, theater, or enough parks for a quiet walk. The area has numerous schools and colleges, both public or private, and enough teams for all weekend athletes to join.
Community Resource Links:
- Located in Minneapolis
- Population = 380,000
- Service Area = 2,882,245
Community Information School Digger
Explore Minnesota MN Dept of Education
Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine St. Paul Pioneer Press
Twin Cities Living Magazine Star Tribune
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA
Allina Health System - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Allina Health is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees,...