The operations analyst is responsible for the daily execution and communication of ORV orders and shipments. The individual will integrate with the Logistics, Manufacturing and Sales Operations teams to manage issues relating to ORV shipments, orders and build to hit timely ship date targets. They will also make recommendations and help lead order ship date process improvements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Proactively review upcoming orders and review availability of inventory to execute to those dates
- Coordinate Plant Traffic, RUAN logistics, and Manufacturing to position inventory to cover both past due and future ship delivery dates
- Accurately calculate revised dealer ship timing based on orders, manufacturing build, and ship plan.
- Review new daily priority orders, orders scheduled for shipment, and past due orders and communicate revised dealer ship timing as necessary.
- Execute field order management requests based on ORV sales requests
- Assist operations specialist in IS improvement projects as required
- Participate in weekly ORV operation status meetings
- Other projects as they come up
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent preferred
- 2 years experience in business analytics
- Strong analytic skills - ability to sort through large amounts of data utilizing queries and databases
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work successfully within a team, cross-functionally and independently
- Proven track record of organization skills and project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast paced environment
- Standard office environment
- Location – Medina (Headquarters)
Polaris Industries - 11 months ago
A bump in the road is big business for Polaris Industries. The company is one of the world's top makers of off-road vehicles, comprisin...