SUMMARY OF DUTIES:|
The Operations Manager is the account leader with the strategic vision, industry knowledge, operational expertise, and organizational skills necessary to deliver exemplary results to the Client. This position is dedicated exclusively and is solely responsible for the Client account and manages all related activities including leadership of direct staff and matrixed central support functions. The Operations Manager manages the client relationship, engaging UGL Services senior management and other functional leaders to ensure continual high-level availability to Client’s management team and alignment with Client’s strategic goals.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Growth Leadership: Responsible to meet the changing needs for IFM within the Client portfolio. Assist Client in developing IFM business plans in a constantly changing business environment. Provide data analysis, trending, and projection to recognize and take advantage of opportunities within the IFM scope of services. Match service level agreements to site activity levels and program needs. Establish the strategic plans and management including assessing alternatives and understanding future customer requirements to ensure adequate future growth and development.
- Client relationship management: Key stakeholder, communicator, and leader in account level strategic relationship between UGL Services and client.
- Safety Leadership: Instill safety as a primary value within the organization. Ensure consistent implementation of behavioral safety program, establish safety review boards and maintain oversight of safety training. Review and follow up on significant incidents.
- Financial: Responsible for achieving financial targets of both the Client and UGL Services. Implement appropriate plans and programs to meet and/or exceed the financial objectives within the account.
Innovation Leadership: Demonstrate knowledge of IFM best practices in the global marketplace and set the strategic direction for implementation of continuous improvement plans at the local level. Drive continuous improvement and innovation throughout the account.
- Productivity and Simplification: Focus on providing value add services and driving productivity within the IFM organization. Establish goals and performance criteria and measurement processes to proactively manage the business.
- Quality, Compliance, and Reputation: Ensure that IFM services and programs meet or exceed all UGL Services, Client, and external regulatory authority requirements. Develop and maintain a consistent operational image, implement account wide initiatives and produce a quality product in accordance with UGL Services standards. Ensure effective customer satisfaction, service and relations by implementing processes and technology to deliver quality products and services.
UGL Unicco - 10 months ago
UGL Services (formerly UNICCO) isn't afraid to get its hands dirty. The company provides an array of janitorial and other facilities ma...