Our client, a growing biotechnology company, is looking for an Operations Planning Manager to join their team
This position reports to the Executive Director of Manufacturing and is responsible for developing and implementing the company’s production planning functions including projects planning/coordination, master production scheduling, material requirements, planning systems, work-in-progress tracking, and manufacturing performance reporting.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Job Knowledge and Experience
- Create manufacturing schedules and associated resource lists to ensure sufficient materials, staffing, and equipment availability for timely ordering and planning.
- Develop, document, maintain, and improve production planning procedures.
- Coordinate project and production activities with Manufacturing, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Validation, Materials Management, Engineering, and Facilities departments.
- Create Master Production Schedules to meet product forecasts for R&D needs, clinical trial materials, and commercial sales based on inventory levels, production lead times, and resources.
- Minimum 3 years previous production planning in a biopharmaceutical or related cGMP environment
- Proficient in use of planning tools such as Microsoft Project
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to successfully interact across multiple functional areas.
Education and Qualification Requirements
Minimum of Bachelor of Science Degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Logistics, Planning or Business Management or a related field with 3 to 5 years’ experience in highly similar position(s).
On Assignment - 19 months ago