R360 Environmental Solutions is currently looking for a Operations Manager!
We have an immediate position open for an Operations Supervisor at Midland, TX
· Organize and schedule all resources required to complete daily activities.
· Plan, distribute, monitor and follow up daily route assignments to ensure all customers are serviced per company standards.
· Coordinate with maintenance department to assure operational needs are met.
· Supervise driver check in process and identifying service, safety and equipment issues that require follow up.
· Monitor driver time and attendance to assure drivers time conforms to company policy, budget and state & federal law.
· Review routing for productivity and safety enhancements and recommend improvements.
_ Sets, communicates, tracks and achieves productivity, service and safety targets.
· Ensures that drivers comply with all legal, testing and reporting requirements of the company and/or regulatory agencies.
_ Conducts investigations to determine the cause of accidents and injuries and assists in preventing future similar incidents.
· Ensures that disciplinary action and retraining is done on a consistent basis.
· Visits customers and customer sites to evaluate and resolve safety and operational issues.
· Ensures a clean, safe work environment in compliance with company standards as well as federal, state and local requirements.
· Communicates and follows up on sales opportunities and customer relation issues.
· Reviews and audits all information related to operations on a daily basis and follows up where appropriate.
Ideal candidate will possess:
Five years supervision experience, preferably in waste, logistics or transportation
- CDL class B.
- Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future" .
Waste Connections - 15 months ago
How The Waste Was Won (with apologies to John Ford) would tell how Waste Connections has come to provide solid waste collection, transfer,...