Equal Opportunity Employer
The employment policy of Associated Banc-Corp, and its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Associated”) provides equal opportunity to all persons. We support a diverse and inclusive work environment where colleagues are respected, treated fairly, and given equal opportunities to perform to their fullest potential. We believe it is only with a diverse and inclusive workplace that the organization can truly perform at its best, carry out its vision, and make a difference for the communities we serve.
Under general supervision, Resolves moderately complex operational or customer issues by determining and taking appropriate action. Performs high volume, time-sensitive tasks requiring intermediate research and problem solving skills.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Customer Service/Research
- Account Reconcilement
- Account Maintenance
The following are essential job accountabilities:
Duties may include:
1. Originating source documents/data adhering to a range of regulations and choosing from a variety of options
2. Processing payments, tickets, online entries, documents or items requiring a high degree of accuracy and control
3. Resolving balancing discrepancies
4. Researching and resolving moderately complex problems using various resources
5. Reviewing and processing unique rejects or exceptions
6. Performing a variety of document-processing activities related to daily transactions
7. Maintain and follow special handling procedures to ensure customer satisfaction
8. Performing other related duties as assigned or requested
Minimum Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Minimum Experience: 1 - 2 years office experience.
Preferred Experience: 2+ years banking office/operations
Basic Skill Requirements:
Skills--Administrative: Excellent verbal and written communication. Organization, planning, decision making, time management and listening skills
Skills--Machine: 10-key calculator. Use of basic office equipment (e.g., photocopier, voice mail, "fax" machine, calculator, multiple line telephones, computers etc.).
Skills –Software: Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
Analyze: Ability to review and analyze data and draw logical conclusions.
Math: Ability to perform mathematical calculations, including addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, and simple percentages.
Communicate: Ability to communicate effectively with others in a work environment by exchanging information with employees, customers, and correspondent banks.
Special Requirements: Moderate to heavy physical activity up to 50-75 lbs, pushing, pulling, twisting, bending, standing, walking, and/or periods of variable noise levels and/or other adverse conditions.
GREEN BAY (HOLMGREN WAY)
2870 Holmgren Way
Associated Bank - 10 months ago
A lot of Midwesterners are associated with Associated Banc-Corp, the holding company for Associated Bank.One of the largest banks based in W...