Each day, MarketStar’s talented professionals promote some of the world’s most advanced technological brands, generating more than $6 billion in annual revenue for our clients across the globe. Working with industry leaders such as HP, Verizon Communications, Sony, Microsoft, Canon and Cisco, MarketStar employees provide superior sales and marketing solutions while gaining insight to advance their career in the technology marketplace. If you’re looking for a way to make an impact, accelerate your career with MarketStar.
One of Marketstar's premiere PC accounts currently has an opportunity available in the Salt Lake City office for a partner support and deal management Inside Partner Representative V to promote Channel sales motion within key partner accounts via onsite visits, operational trainings, field and remote support, webinars, conference calls and other communication methodologies established by MarketStar.
- Understands & uses all available programs/tools, promotions, & resources to expedite deal closure
- First point of contact to aid Partner in removing road blocks in closing deals
- Escalation point for pricing and system related issues
- Acts as sales lead liaison between Partners and Partner Business Manager team
- Find and communicate Partner pain-points in sales process to business owners and provide feedback/suggestions resulting in a better sales experience for partners
- Acts as liaison & MOC for Operations (pricing, SFDC, etc) into the Partner community
- Aid in the design of sales tools by communicating with business owners any limitations or restrictions experienced by partners allowing for a better partner experience
- Facilitates and influences Partner sales teams to advance sales solutions leveraging products and services
- Identifies, facilitates, and leads training and education of Partner sales teams on sales processes, tools, and programs
- Pipeline Management: builds, monitors, and orchestrates sales pipelines to ensure continuous population of near and long-term opportunities, balancing quick wins against longer sales-cycle opportunities to ensure both immediate wins and long-term profitability for
- Work closely with sales team daily to ensure clear communication on efforts and progress of pipeline, measuring closure/win rates and analyze loss trends
- Work with Partner to assess what needs to do differently to make sure Partner sales teams are leading with
- 4 year degree and/or equivalent required
- 5+ years of similar or related experience
- Basic knowledge of market segment and product solutions
- At least 2 years of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Demonstrated ability to understand the client's operational processes
- Excellent sales, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Previous account management and channel sales experience needed
- Strong ability to present complex messages
- 50% travel required
MarketStar does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where MarketStar does business.
MarketStar - 23 months ago
Founded in 1988, MarketStar Corporation has established its authority in strategic outsourced sales and marketing solutions, go-to-market...