U.S. Citizenship is required. Applicants must possess an active, Federal Government Security Clearance with polygraph.
Headquartered in Ashburn, VA, Intelligent Decisions (ID), a premier systems integrator, provides a broad range of innovative, IT professional services, software, hardware and manufacturing solutions to Federal, State and Local governments and Fortune 1000 customers. Ranked on the VARBusiness 500 and CRN's Fast Growth 100, ID offers best-value pricing and helps clients meet their strategic goals and mission objectives. ID is a results oriented organization full of smart, energetic people with a passion for solving the industry's most challenging IT problems
We are seeking an experienced Operational Security (OPSEC) trained professional to implement and administer security programs, procedures and controls to safeguard program/contract information affiliated with Federal Security mission areas.
- Conduct briefing/debriefing of individuals requiring access as required.
- Develop foreign travel briefings for personnel planning travel outside of the Continental United States (OCONUS) for both official and personal travel.
- Advise personnel on the prohibition of discussing classified information over non-secure telephone lines or transmitting classified information using facsimile equipment. Familiarizes personnel with the proper operation of the secure telephone unit (STU-III) for voice, data, or facsimile, and the safeguarding requirements of the STU/STE-III instrument and keys.
- Familiarize personnel of the penalties involved in disclosing classified information to include "lifetime obligations."
- Advise personnel of the requirement to report such matters as: Physical Security deficiencies, Possible loss or compromise of classified material; Information, which could affect trustworthiness.
- Publish security awareness notices, safety awareness notices, crime prevention notices, drug, and alcohol awareness notices, etc., on a routine basis. This would normally be on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Three (3) years of experience in operations security with one (1) year experience in hazardous materials, weapons of mass destruction or counterterrorism, marketing, or security training for the OPSEC professional.
- Associate’s Degree in Security Management can substitute for two (2) years of experience
- One (1) year experience working with virtual information access and management of access in the Intelligence Community, Federal Government or Industry.
- One (1) year experience performing threat assessments and participations in exercises and special operations for military or federal, state, or local agencies.
- Occasional travel will be required. Travel will include local area offices within NOVA/DC/MD for security meetings, backup support for security programs in other locations, and internal/external client meetings. There may be some limited travel to other locations (outside of the Greater Washington, D.C. area).
Intelligent Decisions - 7 months ago