University HealthCare Alliance (UHA) has a new opportunity for an Operational Support Specialist based in our Hayward office. This position supports the Operations, Integration and Support (OIS) Division of UHA. UHA is a medical foundation affiliated with Stanford Health Care.
We are seeking highly experienced Medical Assistants with extensive EMR experience (minimum 3 years), preferably Epic , to function as the Operational Support Specialist in our Operations and Integration department. The Operational Support Specialist performs basic to complex assessments of UHA practices for knowledge, skill and ability to perform standard workflows and compliance with lean management principles. The Operational Support Specialist will develop and implement education programs for all appropriate personnel with respect to findings from knowledge skill assessment.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or 4+ years of work experience in a healthcare setting with demonstrated knowledge of clinic workflows and front & back office operations
- Working knowledge of lean management principles
- Able to work with multiple software applications, including Epic EHR
- Knowledge of data review and reporting; standard office procedures and practices related to recordkeeping; proper English grammar, punctuation, and spelling; proofreading; customer service skills
- Advanced skills in standard software applications including Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite; data management systems and effective telephone techniques
- 5+ years of experience with multi-specialty physician coding offices, or inpatient/outpatient coding and billing system experience
- Possess a current Certified Professional Coding certification
- Knowledge of the revenue cycle, charge master, manual coding skills and encoder systems
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Operation Support Specialist” in the subject line.
University HealthCare Alliance - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard