Warrenton Sawmill Operations Accountant is the accounting role for the Company’s Warrenton Sawmill; the position will be located in Warrenton, OR. As a member of the mills’ financial team, this position will participate in performing the Warrenton Sawmill’s financial accounting functions to ensure the mill’s financial records are accounted for in accordance with GAAP and Hampton policies. This individual will also play a significant role in facilitating optimal decision making and business performance, evaluating new capital opportunities and providing other assistance to maximize long-term profitability and cash generation. The position may eventually be responsible for leading and supervising the administrative team supporting the Warrenton Sawmill and any other job function necessary to ensure successful business operations.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
• Excellent knowledge of and ability to apply Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
• Excellent PC skills using Microsoft products.
• Experience with computerized accounting packages.
• Forest Products industry experience.
• Three plus year’s general accounting and financial analysis experience in a manufacturing environment or equivalent.
• Strong work ethic, sense of commitment, team oriented, customer focused and willing to embrace change in striving for continuous improvement.
• Perform duties with highest ethical and moral standards.
• Honest and straightforward.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Good critical thinking skills.
• Superior organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
• Self-starter with the ability to accept responsibility and develop their own agenda to support requirements of internal customers.
• Ability to initiate and work effectively in teams consisting of individuals from varied levels and functional backgrounds.
• Capacity and desire to take on additional responsibilities.
Depending on Experience
Hampton Affiliates - 30+ days ago
Hampton Affiliates currently owns and manages over 167,000 acres (67,583 hectares) of timberland in Oregon and Washington. In addition, Hamp...