Job title: Operations Accounting Administrator - Headquarters
FLSA status: Exempt
Reports to: Sr. Operations Accountant
Inspired by a commitment to excellence, the service team at the Company creates unforgettable memories for our guests. The successful operations accounting administrator assists in the timely review of daily sales reports & receipts, daily processing of sales adjustments and helps to ensure strong cash controls throughout our seven city operations.
- Process all sales adjustments and refunds
- Prepare and send all chargeback rebuttals and appropriate documentation for credit card inquiries within required timeframes
- Audit and review of daily sales reports received from city operations
- Maintain timely & accurate filing for daily sales reports, sales receipts and other paperwork
- Supports fleet-wide cash control initiatives
- Provide accounting assistance to city teams as required
- Complete bank and balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Assists with month-end close of financial statements, including preparing and posting journal entries, such as inventory, local checking account activity and onboard sales revenue.
- Prepare and distribute the Weekly Cost Report to executive team and cities.
- Participates in special projects and other duties as requested.
The successful operations accounting administrator will be favorably viewed by supervisors and peers, and be swift, efficient and accurate in the execution of their assigned duties. Performance will be measured by quality, service, annual reviews, management evaluation, and feedback from peers on the city’s team.
Job Specifications / qualifications:
- Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in a business related field
- Self-starter and able to work independently with minimal direction
- Work in an organized manner
- Pay attention to detail
- Consistently meet tight deadlines
- Communicate effectively in oral and written form
- Manage multiple priorities/tasks
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships as required by job responsibility
- Qualified comprehensive background check
- Work with Microsoft Office applications (especially Word & Excel)
Entertainment Cruises is the nation’s largest dining cruise company with day and evening cruises, excursions and private charters in...