Genworth Financial, Home Equity Access is one of the nation’s leaders in the Reverse Mortgage industry. Our focus is to help Change the Lives of the seniors we work with. This is a growing industry and this growth leads to an exciting career opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Opeations Administrative Support person. We are looking for people who will take their roles seriously and professionally, yet still want to have fun and enjoy what they do.
Under the supervision of the Post Funding Supervisor, the primary responsibilities are to scan and book mark loan documents.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Process outgoing loan documents for borrowers who have applied for a HECM Mortgage
- Interact and communicate professionally with all other employees, borrowers, brokers and vendors
- Copy/Scan all required documentation (loan documents, re-certification notices, Servicing Transfer Letters, etc.) into Imagen (internal imaging system)
- Bookmark all scanned documents per the standardized naming convention & upload to the appropriate borrower folder(s)
- Scan, bookmark and upload trailing documents to their respective borrower files and forward to the originals to the Investor/HUD as required
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for coordinating work efforts with other employees and organization
- Assist as needed with shipping and receiving files from Iron Mountain
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision
- Responsible for daily production as determined by Post Funding Supervisor
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork
- Organizing and coordinating skills
- Ability to develop and maintain files and records
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize tasks
- Demonstrated skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications is a must
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures
- Good customer service skills, attention to detail, and reliable
- Employee must work well under pressure, meeting multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines
- Demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues and supervisors at all times
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Basic computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word
- This position requires standing or sitting for long periods of time
- Lifting (generally less than 20 pounds) of files, documents and supplies as required
- Pushing, pulling, stooping or bending is required to perform the position’s responsibilities
- Manual dexterity is required for use of the telephone, computer, and other office equipment
- Visual acuity necessary to perform the essential functions of the position
- Must be able to multi task and move from one project to another as needed.
- Work is primarily performed in an office setting
Genworth Financial, Inc. - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Genworth Financial, Inc. is a leading Fortune 500® insurance holding company dedicated to helping people secure their financial lives....