Client Support Operations Analyst
Phoenix , AZ
Blackboard is helping education leaders enhance every aspect of the teaching and learning experience. Blackboard’s broad reach covers our traditional, market-leading e-Learning solutions, in addition to mass notification, campus security, and commerce. We are dedicated to fostering a culture of lifelong education and growth. Across courses, campuses, organizations, companies, government agencies, and communities, Blackboard is powering the educational age around the globe.
Blackboard Transact ™ is an integrated technology platform that helps improve the student experience and campus safety, while helping streamline business operations and increasing revenue. The Blackboard Transact platform includes capabilities within two integrated modules:
For more information about Blackboard and our career opportunities, please visit www.blackboard.com .
- Commerce Management : facilitates campus ID card issuance, cashless payment processing, account management and reporting on-campus, off-campus, and online.
- Security Management : monitors all campus activity using integrated door access control, video surveillance and mass notification capabilities.
The Client Services Operations Analyst provides operational, analytical and quality support services to the Client Services team. In addition, this position actively contributes to a growing knowledge network that improves the effectiveness of our teams and the information available to our clients.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS
- Support the development of metrics to measure, analyze, and recommend improvement strategies on operational processes to include productivity models, resource allocation models, metrics and measures.
- Present findings to Client Services Management regarding key activities, trends, and measures affecting this business and our customers.
- Provide process and reporting analysis to support the management team in decision making.
- Develops technical support processes around 3 rd party support.
- Create and publish technical support knowledgebase articles.
- Create, review and reconcile sales orders to ensure accuracy between the customer purchase order(s) and contractual agreement(s).
- Receive, review and setup new projects in Primavera Evolve
- Work closely with the Finance Operations group to ensure invoicing is completed in a timely basis
- Research customer disputes and provide necessary backup to support invoicing
- Provide reporting to Consulting management to determine profitability, project statuses and projected invoicing
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelors degree. Business, Communications, or MIS preferred.
- Experience: One year of experience in Sales or Client Services Operations
- Clerical and mathematical experience.
- Skills: Strong computer, financial, communication and analytical skills. Experience with Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Knowledge/Abilities: Ability to collect and assess data. Works with minimal supervision and has the ability to make decisions and solve complex problems.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills are essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
LOCATION: Phoenix, AZ
- Advanced Excel and Power Pivot
- Experience with Report Development
Chalk up Blackboard's success to the Internet. Blackboard develops software that lets schools create Internet-based learning programs...