Posting Job Title: Operations Analyst
Requisition #: 143504BR
Posting Location: Garden Grove, CA, US
Area of Interest: Administrative/Clerical
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Support operational performance improvement through reporting analysis of relevant data and metrics. Perform analytical report creation, maintenance, and communication to various levels within the organization. Responsibilities include reoccurring reports and analysis, project, initiative-driven analysis and support.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Support the development and management of operational reports and metrics.
- Analyze operational performance and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Generate and maintain intra-daily, daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly queries and reporting.
- Coordinate analytical efforts with personnel within and outside the company.
- Leverage the position's operational exposure to identify opportunities for further operational efficiencies.
- Experience using OLAP cube technology (Microstrategy experience preferred but not required).
- Experience building Access database applications required.
- Excellent skills and experience utilizing Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access towards data analysis and presentation.
- Experience in writing and running SQL-based queries for database environments.
- Ability to assess current reporting process and automate or streamline whenever possible utilizing all technologies on hand, including VBA in Excel/Access.
- Strong understanding of the IS systems, databases and query logic preferred.
- Proficient in CSG or similar MSO enterprise-level billing systems
- Strong skills in various Microsoft Office applications: Word, PowerPoint, outlook,etc.
- Skills equivalent to 3-5 years in comparable position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be comfortable interfacing with various levels and audience sizes.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to translate operational requests into analysis that help identify root causes and/or provide operational suggestion/solutions.
- Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and communicate effectively with IT and operations.
- Experience in participation of cross functional projects, project management and coordination preferred but not required.
- Experience in participation of process improvement initiatives.
- Ability to take on tasks with minimal instructions and work with minimal supervision.
- Minimum of 2 year of experience in cable operations preferred.
FCC Unit_TWC: 7532
Controlling Establishment ID: 00408 - Garden Grove Chapman
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...